One week today you and Auntie moved 1,017.09 miles away...since we have been born ( a whole three months) I have never experienced life without you! We have shared many things in our little time of life from crazy feeding schedules, our first Christmas, tales of accomplishments, shopping adventures,our first trip to the park to our crazy mommies pointing those weird looking electronic flashing thingys that they point at us saying horrific things at high pitched voices just to get a smirk (I don't smile on purpose just to see how long she will keep it up)!!
All that I know of my life so far is that I wish we could spend it all together...experience all our firsts, seconds and thirds! Hear our mommies brag about our major accomplishments and see the love in our families faces as we grow up together. Cousin I love you and even though we can't see each other every day I know that we will remain the best of friends. I love you with all my heart and can't wait till Auntie and you take your first flight to see me....
Love your Bestie.....Rex

Khage says: "shut up, shut up, you had me at one week today"
ReplyDeleteJamee says: Sister you really know just where to get me. I already cant wait to come home and love on lil Rexi's HANDSOME face...
I love that no matter what, our boys are gonna be such best buds and soon enough they will be going to the same school (hopefully not that ghetto one near you house), fighting over who has the coolest lunchbox, sharing their lunchables and fruit by the foots, and having each others backs when the school bully tries to take off with one of their shoes.
I love you sister & I love the crap outta of that baby of yours.