Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Time is Here!

Wow! I can not believe that Easter is already here and that you are almost 4 months old. It feels just like yesterday we were anxiously awaiting your arrival under our Christmas tree. But here you are now growing faster than ever!!
Well, Mommy decided that since you were too young to be visiting Santa Claus that we were definitely taking advantage of this furry, over-sized, fluffy creature and get your cute little smile on his lap. I was so excited that you obviously had to have a new little outfit, little did I know that your cute little almost 4 months old booty would barely fit into the 6 month size collared shirt that I purchased! You looked so manly and cute it just had to work.
On the evening of Thursday April 7th Mommy, Daddy and Nana took you on your first trip of many future trips to the mall (Mommy loves shopping). There was no line and we walked right up. You didn't have much reaction to the bunny like I thought. You sat on Mr. Bunny's lap while Mommy and Daddy made fools of our selves in public just to get a smile :) Within minutes we had a huge smile, now that was just to easy, let's get more I thought!! Much to my dismay that was the one and only smile we captured being that you were so mesmerized with all of the malls surroundings, the train, lights, and people.
Your first picture with the Easter Bunny is so adorable I can't help showing it off, let's just hope future pictures go the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment