Rexi is so fond of Daddy that sometimes it makes me a little jealous! He cries when he leaves the room and wants to go EVERYWHERE Daddy is. While I was at home for a few days with the little rascal I began to realize how much this lil guy IS just like his Daddy.
For starters he wants to wear Daddy's shoes and will get so upset when he can't get them on!
For those of you who know Daddy you know how much he loves a good Quesadilla (this was his primary food choice of dinner when we first met)!
Mommy made a bomb quesadilla with BBQ chicken, cheese and grilled pineapple (jalapeno as well on Daddy's)
Little did Mommy know Rexi would love this dinner!! I should have known!
Of all the things that this little guy does like his Daddy is eat.....and when I mean eat I mean EAT.
He eat almost half of this thing and was loving all of it!
I guess whatever my baby wants, my baby gets!
No comments:
Post a Comment