Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome to our blog......

Today of all days I have decided to start a blog! This blog will be used to mainly brag about our lil' Cheeky Monkey Rex Canon Ritchie, and keep family and friends in touch no matter where you live! 
For those of you who don't know us very well Rex was born on a rare foggy day here in Arizona, December 18th, 2010. He was born at 1:17 am, weighing 7lb, 3.5 oz. and 20 inches long. He is the love of our life and we can not get enough of him!! We can't wait to share all our exciting firsts and random strories about or family with you. See you soon......
(this is my first post and I am still learning so don't judge! Jamee show me how to get a cute backdrop)!

1 comment:

  1. yay! Sister I found it. I am so excited to get to see Rex everyday and when ever I want just by stalking this blog!!! I am in search of a cute background for you right now...

    ReplyDelete